10 GREAT BENEFITS OF GRATITUDE
1. The benefits of practicing gratitude are nearly endless. People who regularly practice gratitude by taking time to notice and reflect upon the things they're thankful for experience more positive emotions, feel more alive, sleep better, express more compassion and kindness, and even have stronger immune systems.
2. Gratitude opens the door to more relationships.
3. Gratitude improves physical health.
4. Gratitude improves psychological health.
5. Gratitude enhances empathy and reduces aggression.
6. Gratitude improves self-esteem.
7. Gratitude increases mental strength.
8. Lower levels of cellular inflammation
9. Greater resiliency
10. Encourages the development of patience, humility, and wisdom